Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Portal 2



Ok, many blogs post about this, I just, just can't be left behind. I'm A loooong time big fan of Valve games, especially the HL saga. HL,HL:OF,HL2,HL2:Ep2, all epic games, well there were some sequels like Blue shift and Ep1 that were not as epic. In 2006 or something I fairly don't remember very well, I uhm found this game Narbacular drop, it was EPIC, EPIC, just EPIC. Then when I found out that Valve and the ND team were making a game based on Narbacular Drop and it was crossed with the HL saga, I was like WUB WUB WUB(dr. zoidberg style). Played Portal, was just you know what, epic. (sorry, when talking about my favorite game series I just can't stop writing epic, it's just epic, sorry). The cake is a lie, yes, we spammed that phrase through school so many times. Now Portal 2. Epic game as well, song not as good as the first one, but the standarts were too high anyway. Coop - too short for me. I'm just waiting for the sdk to come, I have some EPIC map ideas. Btw: don't know if anyone noticed, but when u are playing in 19xx chapters you actually are at the Borealis dry dock:
You can see the life preserver signed Borealis at the bottom left corner.

12 comments:

  1. Epic post. :p And that Zoidberg thing is one of my favorite sound effects. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. My brother just got this game and it is amazing! Valve really knows how to develop

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i just love it, kept me up for one whole night. but it's too short...

    ReplyDelete
  4. great game, if only it were longer :\

    ReplyDelete
  5. THE CAKE IS A LIE !!!!!!!

    Portal 2 will probably be Valve's last game with an isolated single-player experience.

    feel bad :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. going to play this game when my study load is a bit less.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Completed it last week, great game, loved it.

    ReplyDelete