Thursday, June 9, 2011

3 days without internet...

The days after finishing school.. I've taken on a little "vacation" after finishing school, you know 2-3 weeks free time in which I go out more, play games more, sleep more, just be lazy after 12 years of studying. I know life's hard and I'm gonna start a normal job soon and study in the univercity, I deserve a few weeks of "free time", don't I? Anyway, the day before yesterday my internet stopped. I just hadn't paid my provider, nothing more special. At first I felt crippled. A today's computer person without internet feels crippled for some reason. That's what I thought at first, but then I spent the whole day outside and felt good.


Ok, that's all, I just wanted to share.

Now, here's one of my favorite songs that I listen to when I go to sleep. A really beautiful song from one of my favorite bands:


Epic and nothing more to say. Just beautiful.

8 comments:

  1. that's a travesty. i have had a few occasions where i have been without the internet, it has been terrible

    ReplyDelete
  2. have fun before your life starts :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seriously have a bad habit with the internet to the point I feel like having withdrawal after a week. I need to go out more...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another NW fan i see :D One of their best songs from maybe their best album, great band...

    ReplyDelete