Thursday, June 2, 2011

Epic Meal Time



Hi, guys. I'm gonna share one of my favorite shows on YouTube - Epic Meal Time. Those guys literally do not care for their health, they eat tons of unhealthy food, what I mean is they eat just tons of food, and it doesn't matter if it's healthy or not, the end result is unhealthy as hell. Those guys shove the food in their mouths, they are EPIC. I don't like them for the epic meals they make, it's for the spectacle they do. It's like a desire of mine that I can't do. When you watch them, you feel shocked, happy and hungry at the same time, it's really an epic show. I'm gonna show you my favorite video of them, and it's not my favorite just because of the girls and their cleavage, it's because seening those girls absorb such high quantities of food, shoving it in their mouths, eating like swines, it just gets me aroused and shocked. There is one word for this show - LEGENDARY.
So, here's the video:

18 comments:

  1. i love watching these guys!
    they are crazy. my favorite is the fast food pizza

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah every single one of these so far has made me lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god, that's gross xD

    .. I'm hungry

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my god, i think i just jizzed in my pants. this truly is EPIC

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love epic meal time so much... me and some friends did nachos, except replaced the corn chips with bacon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woaah i truly need one of this messed up burito i could use some kilos :/

    ReplyDelete
  7. that was cool, I didn't know those series of videos.

    You can visit my blog here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. IF YOU KNOW WHAT GRIPPOS ARE, YOU HAVE TO TRY THIS:

    Pop a bag of your favorite popcorn (I like Pop-Secret) Add a bag of grippos (3.5 oz or larger). Add about 2-3 handfuls of Cool Ranch Doritos. Add about 2 handfuls of waffle pretzels. Smash that shit all up.

    Eat it. Nothing ever tastes better in the history of ever.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Every time I watch this, the next morning I eat some bacon strips :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha, these guys are hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gosh, I hate to admit it, but watching these videos make me hungry. :/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've seen every single one! I love their channel, nice post though :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is really epic. I love watching their vids. Thx for the share

    ReplyDelete
  14. Bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips!!

    ReplyDelete