Tuesday, May 31, 2011

One of my interests.

So yeah, I'm interested in different creative things, one of them is photography. The problem is.. I don't have the money to buy an amateur-pro photo camera. The first camera I bought is Samsung L210 which is a home camera for family and party pictures. You know when you're on vacation to take several photos, or at dinners, or family celebrations, those things. I hope someday I'd be able to buy a good semi-pro camera to make good scenery pictures, portraits, micro especially. Though this L210 is very weak, it actually makes some pretty neat micro pictures, and if you know a little photoshop you could make some good scenery or panoramas. Here, let me show you the picture I'm the most proud of. It's a picture of a venus flytrap I had a few years ago, it's a nice and interesting plant. That's it, my Dionaea muscipula:





It's a really nice picture, isn't it?

26 comments:

  1. oh it really is. It's good that you are into photography, memories fade but photos last forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, it is a nice picture. i hope you get a nice camera someday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow it's so beautiful! I want one too :D i'll get one soon :) take care of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Photography is a great hobby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool picture. I'm also interested in picking up photography. It's a nice little hobby.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing picture, you have real talent! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pictures, nice composition of the green and brown and red :o

    ReplyDelete
  8. I see nothing wrong with that picture.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like one of those flesh eating plants :*

    ReplyDelete
  10. You should save up for one of those DSLR cameras. You won't regret it. That being said, a camera is just a tool, it's the way you utilise it that defines if you're a good photographer or not.

    ReplyDelete
  11. great picture. I used to have a Venus trap.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Reminds me I need to get myself a decent camera

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love photography and that picture is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow man! great picture!!! keep posting up

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is one awesome plant ! I've always wanted one for a pet

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've got a Samsung camera, it's pretty good but not very pro-ish or anything. And cute flytrap!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Micro pictures are beautiful! If you are giong to take more, please take some with irises and eyes. Top-tier objects to photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful picture, very intensive colours, good lightning, the plant looks almost CGI/artificial. Keep on the good work coming!

    ReplyDelete
  19. photos make sense in a life, the shot is good but could be better, I'm not a professional anyway

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow, I wanted to get one of those plants for so long, but I can't seem to get my hands on one.

    ReplyDelete